Excel is the de facto budgeting and forecasting tool for most professionals, yet many don’t leverage its numerous built-in tools. Learn Excel features such as FORECAST, FORECAST.ETS, TREND, Forecast Sheets, XNPV, and XIRR. Additionally, techniques to manage what-if analysis using Scenario Manager, Solver, and the value of performing Monte Carlo simulations. If you use Excel for budgeting and forecasting, you can’t afford to miss this session.
• List key budgeting and forecasting-centric features in Excel
• Differentiate between Excel’s capital budgeting functions
• Utilize Scenario Manager to manage different sets of budget assumptions
• Solve complex, multi-variable equations with Excel’s Solver add-in
• Create Monte Carlo simulations to model risk in budgets and forecasts
• Budgeting and forecasting-centric features in Excel
• Excel’s capital budgeting functions
• Using tools such as Scenario Manager, Solver, and Forecast Sheets to solve common budgeting problems
Accounting, financial, and other business professionals who want to learn how to use many of the budgeting and forecasting-centric features found in Excel in Excel 2016 and newer.
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office Excel.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.