With approximately 500 functions now available in Excel, it is easy to overlook some of the newer and more powerful tools available. But, if you do that, your productivity will suffer. In this session, you will learn how you can take advantage of many of Excel’s more advanced features – some of which are new, and some of which are legacy – to elevate your productivity to higher levels. In this session, you will learn about many of Excel’s newer tools, including XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, SWITCH, and STOCKHISTORY. Also included in this session are discussions of advanced financial functions, such as IPMT and PPMT, and how to retrieve summarized data easily using GETPIVOTDATA and CUBEVALUE. Additionally, you will learn how to make sophisticated calculations easier with Dynamic Array formulas, how to harness the power of the AGGREGATE function, and how to create more accurate forecasts with Excel’s FORECAST.ETS function. No matter your level of experience working with Excel, participating in this course is sure to help you work more efficiently and effectively in Excel.
• List examples of best practices for constructing formulas in Excel spreadsheets
• Identify situations in which each of the following functions might be useful: SUMIFS, SWITCH, and STOCKHISTORY
• Distinguish between the XLOOKUP function and legacy Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH
• Cite examples of when using Dynamic Arrays would be useful
• Differentiate between Excel’s AGGREGATE and SUBTOTAL functions
• Identify conditions in which the FORECAST.ETS function is preferable to the FORECAST function
Business professionals who work with Excel and want to extend their knowledge of advanced features and functions to become more accurate, effective, and efficient with spreadsheets.
Fundamental knowledge of Excel 2016 or newer.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.