Microsoft’s Power BI Desktop puts business intelligence in your hands! Offered as a free tool, Power BI allows you to create compelling reports in mere minutes. Participate in this session to embark upon a guided tour of linking data into Power BI, creating stunning and powerful visualizations, and building interactive reports, all with the free version of Power BI. Additionally, you will learn how you can extend these capabilities with a Power BI Pro subscription.
• Distinguish between various levels of services and software within Microsoft’s business intelligence platform
• Differentiate between tiles, reports, and dashboards
• List the steps for creating a Power BI report
• Identify options for sharing your reports and dashboards with others
• Understanding the importance of business intelligence efforts and the characteristics of successful business intelligence initiatives
• Differentiating between various Power BI offerings, including desktop and Cloud-based offerings
• Identifying the similarities and differences between business intelligence efforts based in Excel and those based in a true business intelligence solution
• A step-by-step approach to building business intelligence reports and dashboards using Power BI
Accountants and business professionals seeking to enhance reporting using business intelligence tools, including Microsoft Power BI Desktop.
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office Excel.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.