Like most Microsoft Word users, you can get through the basics of creating a document and applying some formatting characteristics without issue. But, do you use Word Styles or Quick Parts? Do you know how to generate a Table of Contents automatically from a document? Can you insert Excel-like formulas into Word Tables? If your answer to any one of these questions is “no,” then don’t miss this opportunity to improve your knowledge, skill, and productivity in using Microsoft Word.
• Identify key features for entering, editing, and formatting data, including Styles
• Use the Navigation Pane to navigate or rearrange a document quickly and easily
• Describe various methods for selecting text in a Word document
• Define Quick Parts and Building Blocks and how to use them effectively
• Integrate Excel content with Word documents
• Use charts, SmartArt, and screenshots to communicate more effectively
• Describe how to create and format Tables
• Working with Styles, Word’s best feature
• Shortcuts for selecting and formatting text
• Using Word and Excel in tandem
• Creating visualizations in Word
• Working effectively with Tables in Word
Accountants and business professionals seeking to utilize Microsoft Office Word more efficiently and effectively.
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office Word.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.