Stop struggling with PDFs! Adobe Acrobat and other PDF tools provide access to features which make working with PDF files a breeze. In this course, you will learn how to use tools and features, such as PDF forms, redaction, converting PDFs to Word and Excel files, electronic signatures, creating and applying tick marks, building indices and catalogs, portfolios, and securing PDF documents, to their fullest to work more effectively and efficiently with PDF documents. The popularity and usefulness of PDFs increases daily, but most PDF users have not learned how to manipulate PDF documents effectively. Accordingly, they struggle and strain with these common files. You do not need to let this be the case. Join us in this very timely program where you will learn the top features necessary to optimize your work with PDF documents. “Very helpful, more tools than expected.” C.L., CPA NE
• Identify procedures to reorganize and manipulate PDF documents – including applying bookmarks – to meet specific needs
• Cite examples of how to create and distribute PDF forms and automate the process of collecting and summarizing form response data
• List examples of ways to markup and edit PDF documents, including applying apply tick marks
• Differentiate between options for securing PDF documents and facilitating electronic approvals and signatures
• Differentiate between options for converting PDF documents to Word and Excel files
Business professionals who are seeking to become more efficient and effective when working with PDF documents.
Fundamental knowledge of basic PDF operations.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.