CPAs, bankers, CFOs, controllers, financial analysts, credit underwriters and other financial professionals use financial ratios, but fail to leverage them for maximum effectiveness. We’ll show you how. Understand a five-step key financial ratio analysis model—liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance and cash flow analysis—that will clarify and unify this often confusing subject. Explore the lendable real estate equity model, industry comparisons, software applications, Z-score bankruptcy, and sustainable growth models. Review case studies that illustrate key concepts and apply the models.
• Determine the five-step key ratio analysis model.
• Identify in-depth cash flow analysis applications.
• Recognize how to calculate the lendable real estate, equity model.
• Choose industry comparisons and software applications.
• Identify the Z-score bankruptcy prediction and sustainable growth models
• The five-step key financial ratio analysis model and illustrative case studies.
• Cash flow applications, including traditional EBITDA, personal, global or combined, fixed charge coverage, free cash flow, cash basis, and real estate.
• Lendable real estate equity model.
• Key ratio software applications.
• Z-score (bankruptcy prediction) and sustainable growth models.
CPAs, CFOs, controllers, financial professionals, auditors and tax practitioners.
A background in financial statement analysis.
Please bring a calculator or laptop (with Excel).
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.