Today’s competitive environment requires company leaders and teams to navigate diverse and often complex scenarios. Learn the importance of sound leadership skills. We’ll differentiate between a leader and a manager, and learn to identify and eliminate roadblocks to successful leadership. Using typical scenarios, address common workforce issues and effective techniques to address workforce diversity.
• Identify leadership skills and common roadblocks.
• Recognize effective leadership vs. simply managing.
• Determine leadership skill-building techniques, including communications, negotiations and personal marketing.
• Recall leadership styles, the psychology of leading and ethical thought leadership.
• Leadership roadblocks
• Leadership vs. managing
• Skill-building techniques: communications, negotiations and personal marketing
• Leadership in ethics
• Psychodynamic leadership theory
• Leadership traits, skills and styles
CPAs, CFOs, controllers and managers.
Participants should have experience in managing other financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.