This course provides in-depth coverage of Topic 842, Leases. Leasing is popular among corporations, for needs including office space and equipment. Excerpts from public company recent disclosures on Leases are also reviewed. ASC 842, Leases, is now effective for most publicly traded entities. Private companies and nonprofit entities should also prepare, as the effective date is now for annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2020. Early application is also permitted. Prepare your clients and companies for adoption.
• Determine the next step for your company and/or clients to prepare for implementation.
• Identify future treatment of leases from the lessee’s and lessor’s perspectives.
• Recognize disclosure and transition requirements presented in Topic 842.
• Review excerpts from a selection of public companies’ lease disclosures.
• FASB ASC 842
• Leases and All recently released updates to ASC 842
CPAs, auditors, consultants, and financial and managerial professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.