Never before in the lifetimes of business professionals have we seen the rapid, unexpected, and complex change that is currently occurring. Moreover, most experts believe that the upheaval will continue for years to come. Employee health and well-being, the rollercoaster economy, issues related to social unrest, and an array of other factors are making and will continue to make control updates necessary. Using historical references, the opinions of control experts, and information about coming change, this session strives to look ahead over a five-year period and project some of the many changes that will be needed in any organization’s control structure to stay in step with others in the business world. Participants in this session will gain an understanding of the tremendous scope of operational change that most experts believe is inevitable.
• Understand the many factors that will cause the need for internal control change
• List the primary steps required to identify where control updates are required
• Have awareness of the rate and intensity of change that will befall all business organizations
• What factors will drive change for business
• Getting an organization ready for rapid, regularly occurring control change
• The enhanced need for projecting and reviewing controls and the things that influence them
CPAs, Accountants and other business professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.