Health-related decisions are encountered in every life stage. Making good choices can have a major impact on personal happiness and financial success. Acquire a better understanding of medical insurance options, including government exchanges, workplace plans and health savings accounts, as well as Medicare and Medigap strategies. Many don’t realize it, but one’s health is one’s greatest wealth. Managing the risk of a financially catastrophic illness requires thoughtful analysis of personal, tax and financial factors. Formerly titled: Financial Planning For Healthcare
• Understand medical insurance terminology and options.
• Recognize the need to plan in mid-life for end-of-life decisions.
• Identify the correct path through the Medicare and Medigap maze.
• Preserve wealth by making the right long-term care choices.
• The interrelationship of health, happiness and financial well-being.
• Tax planning for health care costs.
• The failures and successes of the Affordable Care Act.
• Medical insurance terminology, alternatives, and strategies for selecting the best option. • The pros and cons of health savings accounts.
• Traditional long-term care insurance, hybrid strategies, or self insure?
• Medicare Parts A, B, C and D and Medigap plans.
• Incapacity, elder law, Medicaid and choosing a long-term care facility.
• Hospice and palliative care.
CPAs, attorneys, insurance agents and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.