Explore compliance with the preparation, presentation, disclosure and reporting nuances of cash- and tax-basis financial statements. The AICPA FRF for SMEs will also be discussed. Practitioners that seek to use the Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting (OCBOA) financial statement presentations as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) will increase complexity and the cost of compliance. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of alternatives to GAAP financial statement presentations is key to make proper choices for clients. Also, a look at compliance in the preparation, presentation, disclosure and reporting nuances of cash- and tax-basis financial statements. The AICPA’s Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities (FRF for SMEs) will be discussed. This course meets the specific OCBOA requirements that CPAs are required to meet for the re-issuance of their license.
• Recognize professional standards applicable for OCBOA presentations.
• Determine differences in disclosure and financial statement presentations for OCBOA and GAAP.
• Identify compilation, review and audit reporting requirements.
• Recognize AICPA Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities.
• Income tax-basis financial statement presentations
• Cash and modified-cash financial statement presentations
• Innovative and EBITDA type reports
• OCBOA engagements
• AICPA Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities
Accounting and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.