This program, provided by CPA firm consultants who work in the trenches with firms every day, provides guidance and alternatives for management teams to consider as they navigate through these uncertain times.
• Recognize the need to adapt constantly to changing conditions
• Identify key considerations for transitioning back to the office and new routines
• Recognize opportunities that will present themselves amid the ongoing challenges of changes in the business environment
• Skills needed to better manage people and client relationships effectively in what will likely be our new normal
• Implications for staffing, facilities, technology strategies of the future
• Looking for advantages and building compelling value propositions
Supervisory position in business, industry, a CPA firm or consulting firm.