Focus on how CPAs can read world events, including the presidency, the current political climate, and understand changes in the investment markets. Attendees will consider the following questions during this course: How does one take stock in a world that is not secure? With new market heights attained often and unexpected events occurring on a regular basis, how does one feel comfortable with an investment strategy? Where are investments headed in an economy—to some—on borrowed time? Learn to solidify an appropriate investment strategy based on risk; help clients stay on top of potentially life-altering situations and help clients understand the intricacies of investment planning. Gain a better understanding of investment markets, the effects of world events, assessing client risk and matching to expected return, dealing with increasing client concerns, and developing better investment solutions in a rapidly changing environment. Formerly titled : Personal Financial Planning Update: Investment Update
• Determine how to assess a client’s risk tolerance and manage expectations by understanding risk/return relationships.
• Determine how to assess market conditions in a very unique and different environment.
• Examining how clients need to potentially re-shape their investing strategies post-COVID.
• Identify why clients invest the way they do.
• Determine which investment vehicles to use in varying situations.
• Determine how investment vehicles work together to managing risk/return relationships.
• Determine how to build and monitor an investment portfolio.
• Determine how to monitor, evaluate and re-design an investment portfolio.
• Today’s investment marketplace and how to navigate in difficult waters.
• Managing client expectations in an environment that is anything but ordinary.
• Breaking down your clients understanding of investing
• Risk and return relationships
• Investment vehicle distinctions
• Investment portfolio design
• Monitoring the client’s investment portfolio
CPAs and financial planning professionals.
Knowledge or experience in basic investing.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.