One of the statements regularly made by political figures, news outlets, and business professionals is that the world will never return to the way it was before the 2020 pandemic. Factors such as the expectation that telecommuting will now be more widespread than ever before, and that, while business travel will recover, electronically driven commerce is in the front seat moving forward. Importantly, most experts believe that the upheaval that started with the pandemic will continue for years to come. This session sets forth action steps for organizations as they prepare to operate after the pandemic is finally controlled. Participants that take this session will see how the events of 2020 will affect the direction that organizations choose as the control operations and address security moving forward.
• Understand the many factors that will cause the need for internal control change
• List the most prominent differences between the pre-pandemic and post-pandemic business world
• Understand the control types and methods that will work best in this “new normal”
• What factors will drive change for business
• Getting organizational attitudes in a proper alignment
CPAs, accounting, and other business professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.