Participants will review the most recent accounting standards as well as older standards that they may have missed or found difficult to implement. This interactive workshop designed for practitioners in small and medium-sized CPA firms will include a lecture and generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts. Online participants are encouraged to call in with questions.
• Analyze recent regulatory changes in peer review.
• Apply recent disclosure changes.
• Apply Private Company Council (PCC) rules to the practice of accounting.
• Apply the SSARS preparation, compilation, and review rules.
• Apply the revenue recognition, leasing and credit loss rules.
• Describe the new nonprofit accounting rules.
• Regulatory changes in peer review.
• Recent disclosure changes.
• Private Company Council (PCC) rules to the practice of accounting.
• SSARS preparation, compilation, and review rules.
• Revenue recognition, leasing and credit loss rules.
• New nonprofit accounting rules.
Familiarity with basic accounting and auditing standards.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.