Impending professional tax practice standards will require that CPA firms adopt Quality Management controls for the tax practices; in addition, Treasury Department Circular 230 governs certain aspects of the tax practice a CPA firm, law firm or firm of enrolled agents and the Circular contains provisions that require quality management processes Learn to reduce inefficiencies, streamline workflow, improve customer service, ensure compliance with professional standards and ultimately give yourself a competitive edge by using quality control best practices, forms, checklists and more.
• Determine appropriate quality controls for your tax practice.
• Outline ways to utilize your time and resources more efficiently through standardized procedures.
• Identify sources of quality control aids and resources for your firm.
• Recognize how to monitor your integrated quality control system.
• Quality control system: Elements, objectives, reviewing and monitoring
• Implementation best practices
CPAs and tax professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.