We are all impacted directly or indirectly by the laws of real estate taxation, possibly as an owner, investor, landlord, tenant, developer, or real estate professional. This course explores the key principles of real estate taxation from all these perspectives. Topics discussed include: personal residences, vacation homes, depreciation, credits, passive losses, qualified business income, installment sales, involuntary conversions, like-kind exchanges, and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
• Review the key topics in real estate taxation and recent developments
• Discuss real estate taxation from the perspective of the owner, investor, landlord, tenant, developer, or real estate professional.
• Personal residence advantages and disadvantages
• Vacation homes
• Passive losses
• Qualified business income
• Installment sales
• Involuntary conversions
• Like-kind exchanges
• Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
CPAs. CFPs, financial advisers, landlords, property managers, real estate professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.