The recent updates to Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review (SSARs) have changed how SSARs engagements are conducted. In addition to compilation and review services, practitioners can now offer preparation services that allow them to offer financial statement services in streamlined and more flexible procedures. This program addresses these issues, as well as introduces SSARS 25.
• Identify the changes that have taken place in compilation and review engagements
• Perform the services related to SSARS standards
• General principles for engagements performed in accordance with SSARS
• Preparation of financial statements
• Compilation engagements
• The performance of review engagements
Practitioners who perform preparations, compilations, and reviews for non-public clients.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.