Evaluate the Preparation, Compilation and Review of Financial Statements services. Obtain a better understanding of the updated review engagement standards. In SSARS 21, the AICPA Accounting and Review Services Committee (ARSC) introduced the Preparation service to SSARS, which significantly changed the landscape for compilation services, and rewrote the Compilation and Review Standards in clarity format. SSARS 22 and 23 made minor modifications to SSARS 21. SSARS 24 and 25 made substantive modifications to the SSARS, particularly when performing review engagements. This program covers all SSARS requirements for the preparation, compilation and review of financial statements.
• Identify preparation of financial statement requirements.
• Identify compilation requirements.
• Identify review requirements.
• SSARS Codification requirements
• SSARS engagements including preparation of financial statements, a compilation of financial statements or proforma financial information
• Review of financial statements
• Highlights of SSARS 25 Materiality in a Review of Financial Statements and Adverse Conclusions
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.