Elevate your individual income tax skills and knowledge to go beyond the basics. Provide superior service to your clients. Cover topics including taxation of investments, reporting of partnership and S-corporation income, net investment income tax, calculation of self-employment taxes, household employer taxes, social security taxation, basic retirement planning opportunities, and AMT. Also, a review of loss limitations and much more.
• Identify all of the individual income tax series 1040 and basic schedules and know when each form is used.
• Learn the correct federal tax treatment of various advanced individual income tax topics.
• Calculate the total tax liability of an individual taxpayer with several advanced individual complications.
• Reinforce concepts through the use of basic quick case studies.
• Taxation of investments
• Reporting of business income and losses from pass-through entities including loss limitations
• Non-income taxes that impact individual income tax returns
• Retirement contributions and planning
• Alternative Minimum Tax
• Social Security taxation
• Charitable contribution planning with limitations
Working knowledge of basic individual income tax concepts.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.