Part one of a four-course series, address common issues new staff members face. Focus on strategies to improve efficiency and quality control, build technical skills, and make valuable contributions to a company.
Dive into the fundamentals: workpaper techniques, analytical procedures, compilation and review services, tax recognition and research techniques, understanding audit objectives, and auditing and reviewing selected accounts.
All of AHI’s courses rely heavily on participant interaction and these virtual programs have co-opted many of Zoom’s features to preserve the same strengths of the in-person training:
• visual interaction between the instructor and all participants (plan to be “on screen” throughout the program)
• breakout rooms to ensure small group engagement and instructor interaction
• screen share for small group presentations
• easy delivery of video presentations
• fillable PDF for online note-taking in the course materials
• Recognize trends to be more productive and profitable on audits, reviews and compilations.
• Determine ways to enhance skills in preparing workpapers, performing compilations and reviews, and completing detailed audit tests.
• Role of new staff (2.5 hours)
• Understanding audit objectives (1 hour)
• Working paper techniques and cash (3.5 hours)
• Analytical procedures (4 hours)
• Compilation and review services (4 hours)
• Tax recognition and research techniques (2.5 hours)
• Auditing and reviewing selected accounts (6.5 hours)
Entry-level and emerging accounting and financial professionals.
First-year staff with at least two weeks of experience on audits, compilations or reviews.
Please bring a calculator and a CCH Master Tax Guide or RIA Federal Tax Handbook .This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.