Advance your skills to propel your career. This course is the second in a four-course series, provides the guidance needed to handle small engagements and to complete small audits, reviews and compilations with minimal supervision.
Gain knowledge to improve your skills to perform more complex analytical procedures, as well as drafting financial statements and footnotes.
All of AHI’s courses rely heavily on participant interaction and these virtual programs have co-opted many of Zoom’s features to preserve the same strengths of the in-person training:
• visual interaction between the instructor and all participants (plan to be “on screen” throughout the program)
• breakout rooms to ensure small group engagement and instructor interaction
• screen share for small group presentations
• easy delivery of video presentations
• fillable PDF for online note-taking in the course materials
• Recognize how to increase technical skills to complete smaller audits, reviews and compilations with minimum supervision and maximum profitability.
• Identify necessary communication skills to more effectively interact with partners and client personnel, including writing better memoranda.
• Determine ways to become more adept at drafting financial statements.
• Satisfying client and CPA firm needs (3.5 hours)
• Applying analytical procedures (3.5 hours)
• Conducting small audits (3.5 hours)
• Performing review service engagements (6 hours)
• Drafting financial statements and footnotes (4 hours)
• Improving corporate tax knowledge (3.5 hours)
Mid-level accounting and finance professionals.
One-two years of public accounting experience and completion of Staff Training for Accounting and Auditing: Basic or equivalent.
CCH Master Tax Guide or RIA Federal Tax Handbook.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.