Supervisors are expected to generate high-quality work and skillfully manage others on their team. Learn to enhance communication skills, improve the ability to supervise, and become more accomplished at maintaining client relationships.
Also, review motivation techniques, engagement planning, time management, business consulting services and billing and collection. Hone management skills to help transform expert technicians into well-rounded business managers.
All of AHI’s courses rely heavily on participant interaction and these virtual programs have co-opted many of Zoom’s features to preserve the same strengths of the in-person training:
• visual interaction between the instructor and all participants (plan to be “on screen” throughout the program)
• breakout rooms to ensure small group engagement and instructor interaction
• screen share for small group presentations
• easy delivery of video presentations
• fillable PDF for online note-taking in the course materials
• Recognize and grow in your role as a supervisor.
• Outline ways to effectively manage and evaluate staff.
• Improve your communication with staff, partners and clients.
• Determine ways to efficiently manage engagement responsibilities.
• Recognize and deliver value-added services.
• Identify ways to help grow your firm.
• What is expected of the supervisor (3.5 hours)
• Managing self and priorities (3 hours)
• communication skills (3.5 hours)
• Human motivation (4 hours)
• Supervising, evaluating and coaching staff (3.5 hours)
• Helping your CPA firm grow (3 hours)
• Business consulting services (3.5 hours)
Accountants, financial professionals and young emerging professionals.
Three-five years of public accounting experience.
Please bring a calculator.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.