After 2020 you may find that you have a significant number of clients that have had to “go out of business.” Learn how to prepare the final tax return for a business. Understand the unique concepts that apply when you are filing the final return. Find out how dissolution now works and what is meant by an administrative dissolution. Learn about all of the tax (and non-tax) details that must be taken care of before a business can close its doors.
• Filing final Federal and state tax returns.
• Be prepared for unique adjustments
• The dissolution process for corporations and shareholders.
• Dissolution process for flow-through entities and owners.
• Suspended corporations.
• Who does what in the liquidation process?
• Understand how to file the final state and federal tax return.
• Review all of the tasks which must be completed before a business can close.
• Understand the state process of dissolution and administrative dissolution.
• Learn how to handle suspended corporations
CPAs, Business Owners and Attorneys.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.