The IC-DISC tax incentive for exporters of U.S.-manufactured products offers the opportunity to decrease federal income tax on a portion of exports by 17 percentage points. As the number of IC-DISCs implemented has grown exponentially during the last ten years, now is the time to review the basics of creating an IC-DISC and explore case studies that show how different structuring opportunities can help an exporter maximize its IC-DISC benefit.
• Determine how to qualify and implement a corporation as an IC-DISC, including determining qualified export property and calculating the commission.
• Identify structures to satisfy different business scenarios to maximize IC-DISC benefits.
• IC-DISC: Overview; qualifications; structures for flow-through entities; and structures for LLCs, S and C corps, and cooperatives.
• IC-DISC structures benefits for engineers and architects.
• Tips and traps for taking the benefit on indirect exports.
• Solutions to typical structure problems.
CPAs, sole practitioners and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.