Businesses contend with growing digital content. This data must be secured, its integrity remaining intact, with availability to those who need it. Discuss the importance of securing corporate electronic data and available storage methods. Discover methods to achieve high-security standards for content stored in fixed locations, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. Learn innovative strategies to secure digital information.
• List some of the security risks that affect electronic information
• Develop vetting and selection processes for cloud storage providers
• Understand the steps to effectively set up and control cloud storage
• List ways to add security to individual electronic documents as well as to storage areas that must be controlled
• Explain what is meant by mobile device management and how it can help protect organizational data
• Securing individual documents
• Protecting information resident in the Cloud
• Securing data stored on or accessed by mobile devices
Accounting and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.