Private companies have a variety of options when they choose a basis of accounting for reporting their financial results. The International Accounting Standards Board’s IFRS for SMEs is one option. Join us in this course as we explore the IASB’s structure and the major differences between IFRS for SMEs and U.S. GAAP. If your business has significant foreign operations, this basis of accounting may present real advantages for your company. For a full discussion of other private company reporting options, consider U.S. Based Private Company Reporting Options as an add-on to this course.
• Discover the current status of the Perfect Storm for private companies.
• Review the history of private company accounting in the U.S.
• Explore the IASB’s structure.
• Discuss the major differences between IFRS for SMEs and U.S. GAAP.
• The status of accounting’s perfect storm for private companies.
• The history of U.S. private company accounting.
• Reporting options for private companies.
• Overview of the International Accounting Standards Board.
• Major differences between IFRS for SMEs and U.S. GAAP.
• 4 cases.
Accountants and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.