Private companies in the United States may also choose from these two reporting models—the Private Company Counsel Model or the Financial Reporting Framework. Each of these models has unique benefits as well as differences from full U.S. GAAP. In this comprehensive course, we will also discuss the relevant business issues related to these models as well as Ten Steps towards implementation you can take right now. For a discussion of the IASB based reporting option-IFRS for SMEs, consider Today’s Private Company Reporting Options—IFRS for SMEs.
• Assess the benefits of the PCC Model versus the FRF Model.
• Evaluate the impact of these models on your business operations.
• Review 10 steps for current action.
• The private company counsel model.
• The financial reporting framework.
• Business issues surrounding private company reporting.
• 10 hints for taking action now.
• 5 cases.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.