Disclosure has never been more important. We’ll cover the most commonly encountered U.S. GAAP disclosure requirements. This course is an overview of the structure of the FASB Accounting Standards Codification and its more significant disclosure requirements applicable to non-public entities. Coverage includes discussion of disclosure requirements for financial statements prepared using a special purpose framework, e.g., tax basis.
• Recognize FASB Accounting Standards Codification disclosure requirements applicable to financial statements purporting to be prepared in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
• Recognize the disclosure requirements when financial statements are presented in accordance with a special purpose framework.
• FASB Accounting Standards Codification disclosure requirements
• Developments in the disclosure landscape
• How materiality enters into disclosure decisions
• Navigating the FASB Codification
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.