Gain a fundamental understanding of the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) process from a buyer’s and a seller’s perspective.
• Determine the value of a business entity, including the nuances of valuing personal service companies
• Decide if your business is ready for sale using strategic planning for selling or merging your business
• Define the role of intermediaries and make the proper selection
• Create a meaningful selling memorandum
• Conduct due diligence from a buyer’s and a seller’s perspective
• Understand deal structure from an economic and tax perspective
• Strategic planning
• Selling memorandum
• Due diligence
• Deal structures
CPAs and financial professionals that work in the sale and acquisition of businesses
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.