The Internal Manual is the primary guide for employees of the Internal Revenue Service pertaining to their administration of Federal tax law. Gain an understanding of the contents of the manual for tax practitioners in understanding Internal Revenue Service practices and procedures in order to effectively serve clients in all facets of federal tax practice. Revised and updated.
• Understand the overall content of the Internal Manual (‘IRM’)
• Recognize the IRS Examination processes and investigative techniques and procedures for all types of tax returns
• Identify the IRS Appeals processes
• Recognize IRS Collection processes and procedures
• Identify the Special Topics such as claims of refund
• Internal Manual
• IRS Examination Processes and Investigative Techniques
• IRS Appeals Processes
• IRS Collection Processes and Procedures
• Special Topics
CPAs and accountants.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.