Webinar (CPA Crossings): After Tax Reform: The Flow Through Entities Deduction
This program will address the calculation of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act deduction for flow through entity income. This course qualifies for PTIN Credit.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
To provide an in-depth discussion of the deduction for income from flow through entities.
2017 tax legislation creating the flow through entities deduction, including:
- Calculation of qualified business income.
- Application to rental real estate and other investments.
- How to calculate the tax savings.
- Differing impact on sale proprietorships, partnerships, and S corporations.
- Availability of the deduction for trusts.
CPE Field of Study
9:00 am - 11:00 am MDT