A four part “Master Class” in Management Accounting:
1. Corporate Performance Management
2. Effective Management Accounting
3. Driver-Based Budgeting
4. Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
1. Poor strategy execution frustrates many executives as their organizations struggle with performance improvement, making decisions using intuition in the absence of hard data.
2. Critics have claimed that traditional managerial accounting is at best useless and at worst dysfunctional and misleading.
3. The annual budgeting process is often criticized as a fiscal exercise done by the accountants that is obsolete soon after it is published, prone to gamesmanship, cumbersome, not being volume sensitive, and disconnected from the strategy and needed risk mitigation spending.
4. Volatility and complexity are the new normal. Most organizations are drowning in data but starving for information.
Understand how Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Analytics (BA) can help you make sense of your organization’s data.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to…
The major topics covered in this class include:
Anyone who wants a ‘master class’ in management accounting, e.g., business leaders, CEOs, CFOs, accountants, corporate financial managers, business owners, risk managers, Controllers, entrepreneurs, consultants, and the professionals who advise them.
At least six (6) months of professional financial statement analysis experience, or at least six (6) credit hours of corporate finance classwork at an accredited university. Experience preparing or reviewing accounting processes and reports.
This webinar is produced by CPA Crossings. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.