1. Numbers Rule the World
2. Ethics in the Real World
3. Controlling Management Continuity Risk
4. 5 Business Books in 100 Minutes
1. How can a numbers person master words and communication in an ever-changing and social dynamic? This session will reveal common communication mistakes financial professionals make and suggest practical solutions. We will discuss proven techniques to effectively deliver your numbers so your audience will understand.
2. Business ethics is not just something “nice to do” but can mean the difference between success, failure, and survival in today’s increasingly competitive environment.
3. We outline eight steps to create an ethical business culture and provides specific ways for financial managers to make better ethical decisions.
4. Learn the lessons from five different business books: The End of Accounting, The Right and Wrong Stuff: How Brilliant Careers Are Made and Unmade, Big Potential, Pitch Anything and Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success.
This series is for people who are, aspire to be, or are an advisor to, chief financial officers.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to…
The major topics covered in this class include:
Business leaders, CEOs, CFOs, accountants, corporate financial managers, business owners, risk managers, Controllers, entrepreneurs, consultants, and the professionals who advise them.
At least six (6) months of professional financial statement analysis experience, or at least six (6) credit hours of corporate finance classwork at an accredited university.
This webinar is produced by CPA Crossings. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.