Webinar (CPA Crossings): Microsoft PowerBI – Improve Data Analysis with DAX Measures
* This course is #5 in the Microsoft PowerBI series of webinars. Click button in Program Content section below to see suggested viewing order. *
This course focuses on improving your data so that it contains the information you need to analyze. One major issue of data analysis, is bad data, so this course will focus on turning bad data into good data. Attendees will learn the difference between calculated columns and measures as well as how and when to use each.
We will introduce DAX formulas and how they are used to create calculations. We will introduce Power Pivot as a means to demonstrate our calculations and measures and how they are used for data analysis.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will …
- Have a complete understanding of the difference between calculated columns and measures
- Understand how calculations and measures can improve your data analysis
- Know basic DAX formula creation
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Introduction to Formulas and DAX
- Calculated columns
- Introduction to Power Pivot
This course is #5 in the Microsoft PowerBI series of webinars. Click button below to see suggested viewing order.
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Attended Excel – Using PivotTables for Data Analysis AND Microsoft PowerBI – Introduction to Data Analysis in Excel or Equivalent Knowledge
Installed Power Pivot
7:00 am - 9:00 am MDT