Awards will be given in two categories, Leaders of Note and Emerging Leaders, as defined below.
LEADERS OF NOTE
Defined as a COCPA and AICPA member who has advanced to a higher level or leadership position within an organization.
Titles include, but are not limited to, partner, owner, elected official or appointee, executive, etc. Nominees should have made significant contributions in at least two of the areas listed below:
1. Authorship of articles
2. Major or unique contribution to the profession
3. Public and/or community service
4. Mentoring other professionals*
5. Improvement to the workplace
*More heavily weighted than other criteria
Defined as a COCPA and AICPA member who has made a significant contribution to the profession and her
community, but who has not yet reached the highest levels of advancement. Nominees should have made significant contributions in at least two of the areas listed below:
1. Public and/or community service
2. Demonstration of leadership
3. Contribution to the profession
4. Creation and implementation of unique initiative(s)
5. Involvement with alma mater or other local colleges and universities.
Deadline for submitting nominations is July 15, 2022. Winners will be selected by the Women to Watch Awards Committee and recognized at the Women to Watch Awards event on August 26, 2022.
For more information about the nominations process, membership status, requirements, or nomination categories, contact Kelli Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-741-8610.
We hope you can attend the Women’s Summit! Click below to register.