Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? This course will cover the FASB’s Financial Statement Project and provide insight into what makes not-for-profit financial reporting different while training you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
• Core elements of financial reporting
• Exchange transactions and contributions
• Reporting and measuring results
• Impact of FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project
When you complete this course you will be able to:
• Identify the impact of the FASB’s Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Project.
• Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
• Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
Prerequisites:Experience in the not-for-profit environment
Member/Nonmember Fees:159 / 199
CPE:Accounting Governmental 4 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:Y
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.