Overview:One of the hottest trends in business today is the application of the new generation of data analysis and business intelligence (BI) tools to make better business decisions. The demand for CPA professionals to be able to apply these tools is increasing every day. Don’t be left behind! This course will bring you up to speed on the concepts, nomenclature, applications and tools associated with data analytics and business intelligence. You owe it to yourself as a CPA professional to attend this course.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
The key topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Understanding key concepts and nomenclature related to data analytics and BI
- Review of practical applications for Auditors, CFOs & Controllers
- Powerful and popular data analytic and BI tools
- Dashboards - the new reporting model
- A real-life case study from start to finish
After attending this course you will . . .
- Understand the value of data analytics and BI in today's fast paced marketplace
- Have a solid understanding of the concepts and nomenclature to prepare you for "the discussion"
- Learn about the powerful application of these tools for auditors, CFOs and business decision makers
- Know about the more popular tools that are being used today for data analytics and business intelligence
Designed For:Any CPA who wants to keep up with current data analysis trends that directly affect the accounting profession.
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:199 / 285
CPE:Computer Software & Applications 8 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:No
Bryan L. Smith
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.