Overview:One of the most talked about new technologies that has the potential to significantly disrupt the accounting industry is Blockchain. This course is designed to bring you up to speed on what this revolutionary technology is all about. You will learn about the concepts, nomenclature, technology and potential applications related to Blockchain. This will prepare you to participate in conversations about Blockchain with your colleagues, peers and others.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
Major Subjects:The specific topics that will be presented include:
- An explanation of what Blockchain is
- Review of the nomenclature associated with Blockchain technology
- Detailed examination of the Blockchain technology model
- Review of current and potential applications for Blockchain in accounting, auditing and business in general
- Potential impact on the CPA profession
Objective:Upon completion of this course you will . . .
- Be familiar with the concepts and terminology of Blockchain technology
- Have a solid understanding of how Blockchain works
- Be aware of potential applications for Blockchain
- Be prepared to participate in discussions about Blockchain
Designed For:Anyone who wants to become familiar with this rapidly evolving technology
Vendor:CPA Crossings, LLC
Member/Nonmember Fees:79 / 113
CPE:Specialized Knowledge 2 hour(s)
Yellow Book Credit:No
CPA Crossings, LLC
Cancellation or transfer requests made six(6) business days or more prior to the program, no fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made two(2) to five(5) business days prior to the program, $25 fee assessed.
Cancellation or transfer requests made one business day prior to the program, $50 fee assessed.
Day of program or no notice of cancellation, 100 percent course fee assessed.
If you transfer from an in-person class course to a webcast, the above policies apply.
Remember, the COCPA reserves the right to cancel a course seven days prior to the program date. Please keep this cancellation policy in mind when making your travel plans and airline reservations. The COCPA will not be liable for flight cancellation penalties due to our cancellation.
To cancel or transfer a course, please contact the Member Services department at 303-773-2877 or 800-523-9082.